We are committed to producing sustainable solutions for our clients that adhere to the highest social and environmental standards.
Specifically developed for the P-O-P industry, we are proud to be licensed with POPAI’s eco-design indicator ‘Sustain’. The tool lets you simultaneously measure up to six versions of a project and discover their environmental impacts – so you can adjust your designs for optimum results.
We can help you to measure: –
- Materials & processes
- Supply chain
- Delivery logistics
- End of life
- Environmental management system– our environmental management system minimises the impact of our own production processes.
- Developer fluid– we have eliminated the use of developer fluid and our business now uses only chemistry-free printing plates.
- Alcohol usage- we are committed to using zero or very low alcohol usage in order to reduce our environmental impact.
- Energy- we conserve the energy used in our manufacturing operations.
- Waste- we minimise waste in our production and packaging operations and we recycle all appropriate waste such as paper, card, ink cartridges, metals and plastics.
- Forests– we only use paper and card that has come from well managed forests and/ or recycled sources.
- Timber Regulations– we work with a due diligence system and fully adhere to EU Timber Regulations (EU 995/2010).
- Sustainable substitutions- we are committed to offering our clients sustainable alternatives, such as cardboard engineering as an alternative to acrylic fabrication, where appropriate.
- CRS- we are constantly striving towards producing Compostable, Recyclable & Sustainable products.
Sustainable Supply Chain
- UK in-house production– all of our services are carried out in-house at our 35,000 sq ft Greater London site.
- Suppliers- the majority of our suppliers have, as a minimum, achieved ISO 14001 accreditation, with some being instrumental in developing and pioneering techniques that set the standard for our industry’s environmental capabilities.
- Modern Slavery Act 2015- we have a zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking, and we expect all those in our supply chain to comply with our values.
- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- Data Management ISO 27001
- FSC® Chain of Custody Certifications
- Fogra 39
- Carbon Reduction Policy
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Environmental Policy
- EU Timber Regulations Policy
- Modern Day Slavery Act 2015 Policy
Need a sustainable solution?
Call Tony Dennington today on 020 8946 4466 or email email@example.com